The Meaning of the Holy Qur\'an (hardcover)
'Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali
(With Revised Translation, Commentary and Index)
Hard Cover (6x9)
– Arabic numerals replace Roman numerals.
– Surah names transliterated.
– Juz’ division markers included.
– Arabic text in Madinah script, newly reset and improved.
– More appropriate Islamic terminology used throughout, e.g., “Allah” instead of “God” and “Messenger” replaces “Apostle”.
– New reset type with updated spelling and transliteration.
– Extensive running commentary revised and clarified to avoid misinterpretation.